Last updated: Sunday, 3 October 2021
Information We Collect
When you access and use our Minecraft Server, we may collect the following information:
- Your IP address
- Your email address
- User Minecraft UUID
- User password and PIN
- User data, such as player rank
- User actions, such as chat messages
- User statistics, such as playtime
If you contact us directly, we may receive information about you, such as your name, email address, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide. Sensitive Personal Information should never be provided to us, nor do we collect any Sensitive Personal Information.
How We Use Information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our Services
- Ensure valid and secure authentication of users on our Minecraft Server
- Send emails with one-time login passcodes for users to log in to our Minecraft Server
- Reply to emails requesting support related to our Services
- Find and prevent fraud related to our Services
We do not display ads on our Services, nor do we use personal information for ads or marketing purposes.
Information Third Party Collect
We do not sell or rent personal information, nor do we share personal information with Third Parties for any other purposes than to provide, operate, and maintain our Services.
- Tebex Limited (“Tebex”) - The Webstore is operated by Tebex, a licensed seller for goods for our Game Server.
- Mailgun Technologies Inc (“Mailgun”) - Email addresses used to register on our Minecraft Server are shared with Mailgun to send one-time login passcodes from the [email protected] email for user log in to our Minecraft Server.
- GitHub Inc (“GitHub”) - Our Website is hosted with GitHub, which may collect information sent to our Website.
- Cloudflare Inc (“Cloudflare”) - For security purposes, traffic to our Website is proxied through Cloudflare, which may collect information sent to our Website.
- OVH Hosting Inc (“OVH”) - Our Minecraft Server is hosted with OVH, which may collect information sent to our Minecraft Server.
- DatPixel Entertainment Inc (“TCPShield”) - For security purposes, traffic to our Minecraft Server is proxied through TCPShield, which may collect information sent to our Minecraft Server.
- Proton Technologies AG (“ProtonMail”) - The [email protected] contact email and the [email protected] support email (collectively, “Emails”) are hosted with ProtonMail, which may collect information sent to our Emails.
- Discord Inc (“Discord”) - We operate the discord.gg/herobrine Discord server, which you may join for community purposes.
- Twitter Inc (“Twitter”) - We operate the @herobrinedotorg Twitter profile, which you may interact with for community purposes.
We do not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information to us, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
The security of your personal information is important to us, but no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information; we cannot guarantee its absolute security.