May 30, 2022
Creating a realm
- Any player with gamer status can create a new realm with /realm create.
- A player can create or own up to 1 realm at the moment.
- Gamer status is needed to create or join a realm. Gamer status is accumulated by voting at herobrine.org/vote.
Inviting members to a realm
- The realm owner can invite with /realm panel <realm> invite <player>.
- An invited player can accept an invite with /realm invites accept <realm> or deny an invite with /realm invites deny <realm>.
- When an invite is accepted, the player becomes a member of the realm.
- Pending invites from realms can be viewed with /realm invites.
- A realm can currently have up to 50 members and up to 50 pending invites at the same time.
- A player can be a member in up to 20 realms.
Managing a realm
- Realm info can be viewed with /realm info.
- Realm members can be viewed with /realm info <realm> members.
- Pending realm invites to players can be viewed with /realm info <realm> invites.
- The realm owner can kick a realm member with /realm panel <realm> kick <player>.